Various thematic Summer Schools have been introduced in addition to Yunus Emre Institute's annual Turkish Summer School. A social media contest entitled "Rotam Türkiye" (My Destination is Turkey) will be held as part of the Summer Schools. Students from 2019 Summer Schools will feel the thrill of competition as they share photos, videos, texts, drawings, poems and their skills in other areas and what they feel about being in Turkey.
- Only the students attending the 2019 Turkish Summer School, organized by Yunus Emre Institute, can participate.
- The content will take start on July 31, 2019.
- Participation is free of charge.
- The participation in photography, video, text, poem and other arts is allowed. There are no predefined categories.
- The winners are required to provide evidence that they are students.
- The works that are politically-motivated, or contain objectionable or prejudicial statements, or run counter to public decency or involve insults or refer to specific corporations will be rejected.
- For application, it is imperative to follow and like Yunus Emre Institute's social media accounts . (Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yeeorgtr, Twitter: https://twitter.com/yeeorgtr, https://twitter.com/yeeorgtr_EN, Instagram: https://instagram.com/yeeorgtr)
- The works that will take part in the contest (photos, videos, texts, poems, drawings, etc.) must be posted on social media accounts with the tag #RotamTürkiye and Yunus Emre Institute's account @yeeorgtr must be tagged as well.
- Small errors in the spelling of #RotamTürkiye may be accepted by the jury.
- Photos and videos should have been shot as part of the Turkish Summer School. Any act contrary will be considered as a breach.
- Simple operations on photographs and videos such as color, acuity, de-dusting, contrast setting, and admissible editing are allowed. The jury's assessment is essential in this regard.
- The participants agree, declare and represent that all the works they post belong to them and all necessary permissions have been taken.
- All the works posted must have been taken, made or written by the participant. If images or texts belonging to someone are used completely or partially, the participant is deemed to be in breach of these requirements.
- Upon participation, the contestants will be deemed to have read, understood agreed to these requirements.
- The Summer School students may attend the contest until August 1, 2019 at 23.59 pm.